booking terms and conditions
Fallow, Roe and Badger Cottage at Hucklesbrook Farm.
- Fallow and Roe are let from 3.00 p.m. Saturday to the following Saturday 10 a.m.
- Badger cottage is let from 3.00 p.m. Friday to the following Friday 10 a.m.
- Short breaks are available out of season. Please phone for details
- Heating, lighting etc., is included in the weekly cost
- Bed linen and towels are provided. Please bring cot bedding and beach towels
- The above cottages are cleaned and carefully checked after each let
- We do expect that guests will leave the properties clean and in good order.
- If you have a reason for not being able to leave the Cottage as clean and tidy as you found it then we have asked for a £20 surcharge at the end of your stay to help with the extra costs of cleaning.
- Please inform us of any breakages,damages or any other problem as soon as it occurs
- All breakages must either be replaced or paid for at the end of the stay
- All properties will comfortably sleep 5 persons plus one baby. Any larger parties by prior arrangement only. Please call us direct to discuss
- The accommodation is only for the use of the person shown on the booking form and their party. No letting or sub-letting is allowed
- The owners reserve the right of access to the properties at any reasonable time during the let
- We try to make sure that all appliances and fittings are in good working order, but cannot guarantee their availability at all times
- No smoking is allowed inside the properties
- The owners will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any luggage, bicycle, pushchair, car or its contents
- A provisional booking can be made over the phone or by email and the Cottage will be held for 3 working days to give guests time to return the booking form and a 20% deposit of the Full amount of the Holiday.
- We can take cheques, Bank Transfer. For Credit/Debit Cards we will send you a secure link to our online credit card provider.
- The balance of the rental is to be paid no later than six weeks before the start date of the let. Once you have returned the booking form and deposit, you will receive a letter of confirmation with information about when to send the balance.
- Non receipt of the balance and we will do our utmost to contact you will be understood as a cancellation and the Cottage may be re advertised.
- Holiday insurance is recommended but not a mandatory requirement for booking the properties. However no money can be refunded if you cancel as you are legally bound to pay for a holiday you cancel
- In the past many of our guests have used Rothwell and Towler to provide holiday cancellation insurance. Their charges for this will depend on the cost of the week. But you will find that you and your party will be covered for most eventualities and will be protected should you need to cancel
- We will send you an application form about Rothwell and Towler on request
- If circumstances dictate, we reserve the right to cancel a Booking if necessary, in such an event a full refund will be made. We reserve the right to update our Terms and Conditions as necessary.
- Data Protection. Your personal data is only used for the purpose of your Booking with us. We do not send marketing emails or marketing material by post or telephone and do not pass details to any third party. It is understood that records have to be maintained solely for HMRC and immigration purposes.
- We have made the properties as comfortable and welcoming as possible for all our guests and we hope you will have an enjoyable stay
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
new forest holiday cottages